Homebuyer Assistance Program
Receive up to $30,000
for down payment and closing costs to income eligible first-time
homebuyers to finance the purchase of a home.
The goal of the program is to increase homeownership opportunities for low and moderate-income residents, within the incorporated areas of the City of Houston.
We can make your dream of home ownership a reality.
Titanium Mortgage is an approved lender for the City of Houston with extensive experience working with buyers and real estate agents to insure a smooth transition from contract to close. We work with the City of Houston in the delivery of the down payment and closing costs assistance to income eligible homebuyers in the City of Houston.
Below is a brief example of the minimum requirements:
1. US Citizen or Permanent Residence Status
2. Cannot be delinquent on:
a. Federal taxes.
b. Student loans.
c. State and Local taxes. including property taxes.
d. Student debt.
e. Utility payments
3. Applicant’s liquid assets cannot exceed $15,000 prior to closing. There are exceptions.
4. Applicant’s income cannot exceed 80% of the area medium income.
5. Must be a first time homebuyer. (Defined as an individual who has had no ownership in a
principal residence during the three (3) year period ending on the date of purchase of the
6. At least one of the occupants must complete a HUD approved First Time Homebuyer class.
7. Minimum Borrower Contribution = $350.
8. Minimum FICO = 640.
Please note that the property cannot be tenant occupied at the time the
purchase agreement is executed.
Please contact us if you would like to discuss the program and eligibility.